- Payment Options
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
City of Graham Launches a New Website! Subscribe Today! - January 30, 2017
City of Graham is proud to announce the launch of our new website. Subscribe to our site and you ... [more...]
Court Calendar & Dress Code
The City of Graham Court Calendar
The Court Clerk is available Monday through Friday from 8:00AM through 4:00PM at 9659 Golden Isle W. Graham, GA 31513 or by calling (912) 367-2202.
The City of Graham court docket is the schedule of the court. Defendants will be expected to adhere to the procedures and protocol of the court at all times, including proper attire.
All mobile devices, including phones, must be turned off. Photography and audio recordings are prohibited unless prior authorization is received from the Court. No food or drink will be allowed in the court room at any time. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Violations of these procedures could result in the Judge finding you in contempt of court.
Be Advised: Weapons are prohibited inside the courtroom.
2019 Court Dates
Court is at 6:00PM
The City of Graham Suggested Dress Code Guidelines
Male Dress Code
- Shoes with socks
- Long pants (on pants with belt loops, wear a belt)
- Collared shirt (tucked in) with a tie, with or without a jacket
Female Dress Code
- Dress, skirt or long pants
- Blouse, sweater or casual dress shirt
You will NOT be allowed to enter the Courtroom wearing the following inappropriate clothing.
- Hats (men) or hair curlers (women) * Hats are allowed if they are worn for medical/religious reasons.
- Halter or tube top
- T-shirt or muscle shirt
- See-through top
- Flip flops
- Clothing that exposes your midriff or underwear
- Ripped or torn jeans
- Baggy pants that fall below your waist
- Clothing with an emblem or wording that promotes illegal or inappropriate activity
- Clothing that depicts or promotes violence, sex acts, illegal drug use or profanity